Most orders are dispatched the same day for orders placed before 1pm.
We use DPD & APC Next Day services, we do not guarantee a Next Day Delivery. Some orders may go with Royal Mail ( Tracked 48hr )
Allow 1 – 4 Working Days (Not including Weekends or Bank Holidays).
We aim to organise the delivery for the next working day. The majority of orders are delivered the next working day, and the vast majority of orders are delivered within 1-3 working days. However, some items listed as ‘in stock’ on our website may be out of stock. We stock tens of thousands of different product variations, and as a small family business, we are unable to maintain a fully accurate inventory.
If you require your products in a hurry please ring us on 0191 349 9990 – and we can give you a specific estimated delivery time.
- Carriage charge for all orders in England, Wales & Scottish Lowlands £5.00 Orders Below – Orders Over £20.00 £7.50
- Scottish Highlands and Islands £19.99 a allow additional 3-5 day service (weather dependent).
- Isle of Wight – Standard UK, no extra charge.
- Isle of Man and Northern Ireland – Call us on 0191 349 9990 to discuss the best option. We cannot guarantee we will fulfil orders to these areas – the size/weight/value of the order all determine how feasible this is.
- We are unable to deliver any items to the Channel Islands. Scottish offshore is subject to an additional £19.99 Charge
- These charges are levied by the courier companies. Paint Monster Ltd does not profit from any carriage charges.
Courier companies are continuing to take actions to safe guard the drivers and customers.
All Parcels – Deliveries will now be Verbal POD’s ( Proof of Delivery ). The driver will drop the parcel step back a few metres, request a name and take a picture of the parcel on your doorstep. The delivery will then be marked as Delivered your Name will be taken and classified Proof of Delivery. The courier companies all use vehicle tracking and hand held scanners which enables your parcels to be tracked to within a few metres of your property where possible, and using mobile phone numbers provided in the check out process, the courier will send delivery updates via text on the day of delivery.
What happens if you are not home :
Due to the increased volumes of goods being delivered by DPD, Royal Mail and Hermes may take your parcel to a local collection point. This is being done to reduce the delivery time of goods being returned to a warehouse or depot where they will sit, awaiting the customer to contact them regarding alternate delivery details. They will attempt delivery twice before goods being held in the depot. Items will be returned to the supplier after several days, any refund offered will be made minus the carriage charges the supplier incurs due to non delivery. The courier company will leave information regarding their actions if a delivery is not completed.
The companies assure us the driver will leave a card to say they attempted the delivery and advise of there actions either taken to local collection point or taken back to the depot to await further instruction from the recipient.
All parcels can be tracked via the respective delivery company website. Royal Mail – DPD – APC – Evri
Remote areas of Scotland & Other Non-Mainland UK
- Subject to surcharges by our carriers. Please contact us for a confirmation of these charges quoting your postcode before placing your order if you have any concerns.
- Carrier Companies Used : Royal Mail, Evri, APC, DPD
- The majority of items on our website are stocked and delivered very quickly. We Do Not Guarantee a Next Day Delivery.
- At this time we are unable to offer specific or upgraded delivery times. The courier companies we use are not currently offering these services.
- Deliveries are subject to different carrier’s discretion but are normally up to 6pm, any quoted delivery times are estimates only.
- Paint Monster Ltd accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in transit.
- In the rare case we cannot get an item to you on time, you will be notified by email or telephone.
- We Do Not Pick & Dispatch Goods on Saturday, Sunday Or Bank Holidays. Orders placed on these days will be picked, packed and processed the next working day.
Dented Cans and Other Damages
All items dispatched are brand new and in previously un-opened containers (with the exception of mixed paint colours). Products in transit with a carrier can on occasion incur some damage. They are NEVER dispatched in such a condition .
As you would expect, items which unfortunately have arrived leaking will be replaced after receipt of photographic evidence, which is required in any claim process. Dented or bulged tins with no paint loss are deemed 100% fit for purpose, paint quantity is not lost and paint quality is not impaired. We will not refund or replace a dent or bulging tin on the basis the paint inside is in perfect condition.
All deliveries must be inspected for damage prior to accepting and signing for the parcel, once goods are signed for this is acceptance and may affect any claim for damaged in transit goods. Any damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
Any instruction to ourselves for goods to be left safe or with neighbour: We will endeavour to comply with such requests this will result in the customer taking full responsibility for the goods. Paint Monster Ltd or the respective courier company are not responsible if the goods should there after be damaged, or stolen, goods left with neighbours are done so at the discretion of the courier company. Should there be no one available to accept the delivery the courier will leave a card advising they have attempted a delivery and return the goods to their nearest depot, the customer is responsible for contacting the courier to arrange collection or re-arrange the delivery.
Only significant loss of paint will result in complete refund the company reserve the right to offer a discount, partial refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returned goods / products must be transported, stored, handled & used in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
Upon receipt of your order you must check it carefully. Any damaged, wrong, or short delivered items must be reported to Paint Monster Ltd within 48 Hours of receipt of the delivery via email to: email@example.com or on 0191 349 9990
In any correspondence, you must quote your invoice / delivery note number. Please retain all packaging in case you should need to return your order, you must send a copy of original invoice /delivery note, with any goods which may be returned. Paint Monster Ltd reserves the right to charge a 25% handling charge on goods returned, goods returned and not in complete re-saleable condition a refund will be negotiable based on condition.
NON DELIVERED ITEMS
Orders which have been attempted by our carriers or Royal mail and due to customer not being available to sign for, or accept goods these order will be ” Carded ” i.e. the carrier company will leave information to the attempted delivery and to who you need to contact regarding re-arranging for the goods to be re-delivered.
Attempted Deliveries : the carrier company will leave a card to say a delivery attempt has been made, they will make 1 further attempt, there after the goods will be held in the nearest depot for 5 working days awaiting the customer to contact them, after the 5 days the goods will be returned to Paint Monster Ltd, this cost will be passed on to the customer, either as a deduction on a refund or in the case of the goods being re-directed back out an additional carriage charge.
Returns Carriage Charge £18.00 + VAT
Re-Direction Carriage Charge £18.00 + VAT
- All products supplied are covered by the manufacturers warranties.
- Any faulty goods must be reported within 7 days of receipt of your order.
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturers specification or intended use will not be replaced & or warranties will be void.
- We will request photographic evidence in conjunction to any claims.
- Goods will be refunded, but we reserve the right not to refund any carriage or packaging costs, special order products will be discussed on an individual basis.
- We will refund items, only if returned in original condition, original packaging, un-used within 7 days of receipt of your delivery.
- Non faulty goods must be returned at the customers own expense. Paint Monster Ltd can advise on appropriate carriers.
- Incorrectly ordered or un-wanted items being returned – Any Refunds will be less the original carriage costs incurred by Paint Monster.
- Returned items should be correctly packaged & insured against loss or damage in transit.
- Return items to: Paint Monster Ltd copy invoice / delivery note, & a covering letter of explanation as to why a refund is required.
- Paint Monster Ltd accepts no responsibility for items lost or damaged in return transit back to our address, if returned by customers own transport. Goods returned by customers own transport method remain the responsibility of the customer until signed for by a member of Paint Monster Ltd staff to say they are in good condition.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
If you wish to cancel an order you must contact our office immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 0191 349 9990
Order cancellations will be charged at 10% the value of the order (at Paint Monster Ltd discretion). This will be deducted from the total order value.
Once Paint Monster Ltd has dispatched your order it may not be possible to stop the delivery process. The customer then assumes responsibility of the order, to return the delivery back to Paint Monster Ltd in un-damaged & re-saleable condition. Please refer to our returns policy.
Paint Monster Ltd, Distribution centre. Unit 20 Blackpath, Faverdale Ind. Estate, Darlington. County Durham, DL3 0QA.
Paint Monster Ltd, reserves the right to amend policies, Terms & conditions, & prices with little or no consultation.
Paint Monster Ltd, reserves the right to charge carriage on returned items unless returned by the customer, goods returned via the customer using their own transport system will remain the responsibility of the customer until they are signed for by Paint Monster Ltd. Refunds will only be issued when goods are received back in a re-saleable condition a 10% charge will be added for items being returned unless previously discussed with the management.
Paint Monster Ltd, can and are happy to arrange collection of goods for return, there will be a charge for this service which will be deducted from any refund.
SPECIAL NOTE – WALLPAPERS
Please examine all rolls of wall covering & borders BEFORE cutting to check that the design, colour & amount areas ordered, at the same time check for any visible shading or imperfections. Check that all rolls are of the same shade not only the batch numbers on the labels, but also by unwrapping & visually comparing one against another.
It is essential to read the manufacturers instruction BEFORE commencing the job and to take particular note of any recommendations regarding the type of application of adhesive, soaking times, pattern matching etc..
We cannot accept responsibility for any labour charges, expenses or consequential losses. The user must accept liability once work has commenced.
No claim material will be accepted for wall covering hung in access of 1 roll, ( 3-4 lengths). DO NOT CONTINUE to cut and hang if the problem is apparent.
In the event of a claim, we must have samples showing the imperfection, complete with all labels.
Please ensure you have enough material to complete the job, as additional rolls ordered may take a few days to arrive and may vary from the original shade / batch.
CLAIMS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- For hanging more than 3 lengths when a defect is apparent.
- For surface appearance / colour changes when the wall covering is used over fresh un-neutralised plaster, dark, patchy or unsuitable substrates.
- For damages or losses resulting from improper wall preparation, incorrect adhesive, incorrect soaking, stretching or poor workmanship.
- For any damages or loss due to faulty or careless handling.
- For any labour charges incurred where the user or a contractor has commenced work without all materials to hand. Please allow adequate time for transport & delivery. No delivery times can be guaranteed and all products are subject to availability.
- Paint Monster Ltd accept no liability for goods delivered late. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to place orders in time for commencement of works being carried out, it is the responsibility of the customer to check stock and delivery times by contacting Paint Monster if this is critical to a project.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT.
All items dispatched are brand new and in previously un-opened containers ( with the exception of mixed paint colours ). In transit damage can occur dents or bulged tins, they are not dispatched in such a condition and the resulting minor damages are as a consequence of third party carriers transporting and handling items in less than an ideal manner. Clearly items which unfortunately arrive leaking may be replaced or we can come to an arrangement regarding a discount, after receipt of photographic evidence which is required in any claim process, dented or bulged tins with no paint loss are deemed fit for purpose, paint quantity is not lost and paint quality is not impaired and as such are not eligible for return or refund.
Paint containers are packaged in accordance with our courier recommendations, i.e. Tin clips, Fibre tape, we often also add, hand shrink wrap around the tin and tape for added security, most larger tins travel in specific boxes where tins are secured with specialist inserts. We pay extra charge for goods to travel on a liquids service where they are handled in better manner.
MIXED PAINTS & COLOURS
Paint Monster Ltd are unable to accept any returns for paint which have been mixed for the customer in any capacity. This is due to the fact, we are unable to sell that product again as the colour is specific to the customer that ordered it. Please ensure you have selected the correct colour before ordering we are happy to send colour charts in the post if you are not sure.
We are not responsible for any views we express regarding colours and any advice we give, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to select the correct colour. If you are choosing a colour from the computer screen remember the resolution on computer monitors can differ depending on the make and model, names of colours also change from manufacturer to manufacturer, we will only make colours with stated BS 4800, BS 381c, RAL, NCS colours these are standard references, we also advice purchasing enough paint to complete the job as paint shades may differ slightly from batch to batch.
We would like to mention another phenomenon, Metamerism is sometimes used to describe one colour viewed under different light conditions and the colour may appear different shades, this can also occur due to different soft furnishings, it’s due to light refraction.
Images of products are for reference only, images shown on the website are representations of the product relating to that page. Please ensure you order the correct pack size and sheen level and colour from the drop down menu, displayed images may not represent the pack size or the sheen you require. It is for the customer to order the correct pack size, sheen, and colour where these options are available.
All colours displayed on the website are open to interpretation, screen resolutions vary dramatically, metamerism. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make sure the colour being ordered is correct. Paint colours are mixed to formulations provided by the relevant paint manufacturer, our tinting systems are supplied and approved by the paint manufacturer and maintained in accordance with their policies we use using genuine colourants. If you believe you have received an incorrectly mixed paint colour please contact us. If you are unsure on your colour choice we strongly urge you obtain a colour card and use a referenced colour and / or purchase a sample tin.
Each mixed paint colour is mixed specifically to order and we Do Not Accept returns.